Naturalistic and Mathematics Skills.
- 3 to 4 days
- Tags Number
- Acrylic colours
- A4 sheets
- 12 to 15 max
Age of Students:
- 4-5 years
Description of the tool:
- Walk outside; Observation and collection of leaves in Autumn, with focus on children’s impression and questions.
- In classroom observation and explanation of the main parts and structure of the leaf focus on difference between the leaves to arrive to common structure.
- Grouping activity based on colour, dimensions, shape.
- Order the leaves from the smaller to the bigger; from the least colourful to the most colourful.
- Enter the correct number of leaves based on the tag number indication.