Improve pupils vocabulary through the logical process to solve the riddle. Students will need to use synonyms, metaphors, paraphrases to solve a mathematics problem
- 30 minutes
Age of Wtudents:
- 9-11 years
- 4 students per group (4 groups)
- A diary and a pen!
Description of the Tool:
- Split the classroom into groups
- Explain to the students that this activity is a game: Mathematical Riddle
- Give enough time to solve the activity
- Get back the answers and discuss in plenary
How many times can a cookie be removed from a box with 100 cookies?