To help the children to express themselves by using story telling
- 2 teaching hours (we can choose every day a different emotion)
- 1-4 students (depends on age/ level)
Age of students:
- 8-12 years old
- Tablet of pc, internet connection, emotional cards, projector, storybird (www.storybird.com), wheel/cards
Description of the tool:
- The teacher opens the tool on the tablets.
- Students get separated in groups (1-4 in each group).
- Each group selects one emotional card.
- The they take a look with pictures and select a set of pictures that depicts their feelings.
- They discuss all together about relevant experiences and feeligns and they create a story on storybird (the teacher gives a paper with guidelines, such as: What’s the felling of the hero? etc. These will be based on the specific emotional card, using their experiences.
- Each group presents its story in the classroom.
- All students discuss about their stories.