To distinguish between odd and even numbers by establishing a winning team
- 45 minutes
- 15 – split into 2 (odd and even)
Age of students:
- 6 years old
- playground/ outdoor spaces, odd and even bibs (2 colours) for all students
Description of the tool:
- Teams face each other – one side odd and the other side even.
- Leader/ teacher calls out a math problem; example 4+4=?
- Students need to work this out. If answer is odd, odd team chases even. The team goes back to the wall and vice versa.
- The team has to go safely to their side without being tagged.
- Tagged members shall join opposing team.
- Game ends when all players manage to be tagged and are all in one team.